moderated trouble checking in for a doctor's appointment

Shirley Tracy

Hi all,

I’m seeing a new doctor, and the office insists I check in before my appointment. I have tried answering all the questions in the check-in page, but when I got to the question for me to verify my street address, I don’t see how to select the correct one—as there is no instruction. I tried simply selecting the same as I would something I wanted to copy, but it doesn’t seem to work. And when I click the button to confirm, I get the message that I have not selected my address. Help!

What do I do?

And yes, I know I’m not good with technology—but at least I’m trying—and I did try to find written information.

Thanks for your help.

Cheerfully,

Shirley Tracy