moderated Re: Jaws accessible Windows 10 clipboard alternative?

Chris Hill

On 5/20/2021 19:22, Sherri wrote:

What is the name of the feature for the JAWS accessible clipboard feature and how do I turn it on?  Thanks.

Sherri

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 8:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws accessible Windows 10 clipboard alternative?

This is a feature i just turned on.  I had no luck getting jaws to read it (current version recently updated).  Then I reloaded jaws, problem solved.  I suspect that jaws loading on startup may be causing the problem, just unload and reload it.

On 5/20/2021 18:58, Cristóbal wrote:

Or… I could ask the list community if there’s perhaps an alternative clipboard utility that’s accessible with Jaws I could use in the meantime without having to jump through all those impractical hoops.

I’ve tried Ditto and ClipAngel so far. I already mentioned Ditto previously. ClipAngel seems like a nifty little tool, but while the menus are accessible, I can’t seem to find any of the copied text entries. So it’s basically a no go.