moderated Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 05:30 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
You may be lucky for weeks or months or, as one person posted, a decade or more, but that's the word: lucky.
-
Absolutely.  All it takes is one screw-up, and we all make 'em, to make all the vigilance in the world come to naught.  And that's on well guarded systems.  Most compromises are, as previously stated, the direct result of user action (which, given the compromises, are huge user errors).

I appreciate each and every word of your message.  It is incredibly cogently expressed and well thought out.

           ~ André Gide