moderated Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 03:37 PM, Barbara Sheinbein wrote:
I have not noticed any option to select
-
I think you can take out the "to select" part when reading Mr. Spratt's earlier comment.  My impression, based not only on what I've read here, but on Technibble, is that this is essentially "hard coded" into Outlook from 2016 forward.  You don't get selection options.  The only "option" you get is IE at the moment.  That will have to change.

           ~ André Gide