From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 2:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

Barbara,

I’m glad you brought up this example. I use the same method for handling lengthy email messages with dozens of links. You would think that this key sequence, alt-h, a, v, would take you to a combo box listing major browsers. However, the only option is IE.

I’m using Outlook 2016. I don’t know if the same limitation applies to Outlook 2019 or the ever-updated Outlook 365.