moderated Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

Hope Williamson <webspinner@...>

No, but Google says they're going to replace microsoft's RSS reader. Um... OK... just kidding, they're actually sort of just replacing the one they shut down back inĀ  2013, but not really.

https://9to5google.com/2021/05/19/chrome-follow-rss-feed/
Also, Microsoft shouldn't have to build a replacement RSS reader, and I'm pretty sure they aren't planning to. They already do some sort of news thing in edge. There are plenty of RSS readers out there. Keep trying them, and you'll find the one you like, as I did. Did it take a while? Certainly!