moderated Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 11:09 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
However, asking Microsoft if they plan anything around a replacement RSS reader is not making them responsible,
-
You are indeed correct.  I was carrying along context from something not said by you, but by Gerald.

And my point, really, isn't about accessibility specifically.  It's about the fact that Microsoft (or any software maker) is not obligated or responsible to make anew, or keep maintaining, anything that any given individual user happens to use.

You are absolutely correct that there is nothing wrong with asking them if there is an intention to produce an RSS reader, and I apologize for having carried along a sentiment you had not expressed.  It happens sometimes.

           ~ André Gide