From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

Hi,

I think it did to some extent, as some of the notable changes (including the just released May update for JAWS 2021) benefits users of productivity software that are still supported on Windows 7 to some extent. As I said though, there will indeed come a time when Vispero will insist that users upgrade to Windows 10, the earliest time that statement can be made will be 2023 when support for Windows 8.1 ends and extended security updates (ESU’s) for Windows 7 ends for enterprises.

Cheers,

Joseph