From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 7:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: IE being removed from Win 10 20H2 and later, effective June 15th 2022

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 10:34 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:

MS has left it [Win7] alone.

-
This is no advantage.  The definition of "out of support" means "left alone, zero, nada, zip updates, changes, security patches, anything."

But I'm not going to do the, "You simply don't use unsupported software if you have a lick of common sense," speech again.  A word to the wise should have long ago been sufficient.

           ~ André Gide