moderated Re: Multiple versions for Jaws

kevin meyers

I did talk with support with Freedom scientific through email. They gave me many different suggestions and nothing works. They told me they haven’t heard the crashing issue with anyone else.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 11:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Multiple versions for Jaws

Hi,

  Did you leave “Shared components” when un installing older versions?

IF you took out “shared components” this most likely is issue.

If this were me I would remove all versions and do a clean install of 2021.

Narrator should be able to work you through the process.

On a side note JAWS and Word , latest versions, causes JAWS to crash more often than before.

Dan