From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

James,

          It is not I, but Orlando, who wants to take away your step-by-step instructions!  ;-)  I simply accept that step-by-step instruction sets need to be updated or rewritten entirely when what they're working with changes significantly.

          That "oso" was a complete accident.  It was supposed to read, "there's a big oops," as in mistake or glitch.  And I'm still using a relatively new to me laptop, and its touchpad is significantly more sensitive and I'm trying to fine tune that, but on occasion I accidentally move my insertion point and don't know it.  Usually I see it and correct whatever mess I've made, but not that time.

           ~ André Gide