moderated Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

David Diamond

Tyler, I entirely agree.  Let’s just do away with all groups and list and just look everything up on the internet where anyone and their dog can post their dogma. Your blind?  What’s a matter with you, why cannot you understand to just click the yellow X at the top of the screen, or click on this. I made this video for all to understand how … works. Said with tong firmly planted in my cheek.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: May 17, 2021 4:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

The internet is a vast and enormous place. It’s high time in 2021 we started using the resources available to us to search for information.

This isn’t preaching, this should be common practice. Ignorance in doing ones own google search at this juncture is simply astounding to me. If a google search does not yield the results, then perhaps a post is warranted. I rarely see ‘I did a google search or searched the archives’ for common questions.