Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: label printers which are accessible with Jaws

Definitely, I have a Zebra one at my store for printing price tags. They don't use ink, it's some sort of thermal technology and the labels are on a roll, I think the ones I have are 2.5 inches high and 3.5 inches wide. Our point of sale program prints directly to that printer, all I have to do is activate the "Print Label" button which is on the left in front of each product in the list and it sends it to the printer.