moderated Suggestion for question askers

Richard Turner

If when asking a question, one actually took a sentence or two to say what they have done on their own to find the answer, it would help a lot in getting a reasonably good answer and help those of us who try to help know what not to repeat if it has already been tried or searched for.

That to me seems like a damnably reasonable request before anyone tries to help.

Too often questions are thrown out there with no context, so it is easy to think the person has not tried to find anything on their own.

I do not want a big discussion about this, just consider it and those who adopt it, great, and those who don’t, o well.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com