moderated Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

David Diamond

Moderation is subjective at best, some moderate their groups to death and others let everything go. Somewhat like the proverbial Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: May 17, 2021 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

The other JFW list, the JFW-Users list, which was created in 2019 to replace the JAWS-Users list, which was abruptly shut down,  is more closely moderated and discussions that are not relevant to JAWS are not permitted.

Gerald

On 5/17/2021 4:37 PM, Ken Chernack via groups.io wrote:

Hi Gerald.

How does this new/alternative discussion list differ from the one we are using?

Are they similar? Same personalities on it? Do they complement each other?

Thanks for your assistance/knowledge.

Ken