moderated Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

Shan Noyes

Hi:

I also would like to know about the other jfw users list.  I’m happy to hear that the discussion stays on jaws issues more closely.

This group list has been pretty good. Some excellent info.  However, I sure could do without the preaching and belittling that takes place.

There is absolutely no reason to keep pointing out well if you did a google search you would of found out….

Because my approach is there is no dumb questions.  Besides who knows, maybe sure the answer is out on the net, but it was written by a either non jaws user or a sighted person who does use jaws a bit, but also has their screen on.

Note: Eric Danbery from Freedom Scientific is fully sighted, but he uses Jaws with his screen turned off to ensure that he is experiencing exactly what Jaws users who can not see the screen are experiencing.

It becomes very  important when one has to deal with complicated screen layouts.  Can a person who doesn’t see the screen easily get the information they need or not.

So I’ll also go check out the other list.  This list is also pretty good here, but please please everyone remember we are here to support each other.  Not to keep pointing out well if you did a google search….

Because the benefit of asking questions of people who use the speech program i.e. Jaws is that sometimes you will get special gems of short cuts etc from them.

Have a good day everyone.