moderated Re: more about another jfw list discussion list

Richard Turner

If you had followed the thread you are replying to by reading down through the messages, about 4 messages in you would fine:

“The other list is called the JFW-Users list.  To subscribe, send a blank message to:

jfw-users+subscribe@groups.io

HTH,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900