moderated Re: label printers which are accessible with Jaws

Richard Turner

Glen,

Dymo is a Brand name, not a specific label.

They happened to make the thick plastic rolls of ½ inch or 3/8 inch tape to use in their print and in their braille Dymo guns.  I’m not sure they make the braille version any longer, but they make lots of different things.

Later,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com