moderated Re: label printers which are accessible with Jaws

Richard Turner

No, it would take a braille embosser to do braille labels.

So these are labels that are about 4 by 5 inches,?  Do you happen to know the label number?  Avery labels all have unique names/numbers so it would be good to know which labels go with that printer, or even the printer model so one could find it if one chose to.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com