Re: label printers which are accessible with Jaws

CJ &AA MAY

No, you insert a roll of address labels into the Dymo printer, which is probably about 6 inches tall by six or seven inches long and connects via USB to the computer.

The way I have been using it is to select the address, paste it into a blank Word page, press alt and arrow along to Dymo, hit enter and then print, but at the moment Jaws is being a bit stubborn about reading the menu options in the Dymo Tab but I have learnt how to overcome this by counting the number of times to tab.

It then prints the label, which I tear off at the serrated edge.

The labels are self-adhesive and ideal for putting on envelopes, packages etc. But it is not a braille labeller.

Alison