From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 16 May 2021 17:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: My gripe about all the griping

I have had recent private correspondence with the Group Owner, who is the same person who's owned this group since my having joined it.

He long ago elected to go the "very light moderation indeed" route and only steps in if outrageous and completely untenable behaviors arise.

And when it comes to any Groups.io group, you, the end user, have exquisite control over what you do, and do not, have land in your inbox.  If you want to exercise it, then read:  Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx format)

           ~ André Gide