moderated Re: My gripe about all the griping

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

and your gripe is more valid than everybody else's right? hypocritical?

Randy Barnett

On May 16, 2021, at 8:46 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

 "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

That quote certainly fits this list.
If you have a complaint about someone on the list, write them off list, or write the owner. Please stop wasting everyone else's time on the list. Or, for goodness sake, make it its own thread so we don't continue opening messages that we think are about a topic, only to find it is a gripe...