moderated Re: My gripe about all the griping

Gerald Levy

This is all well and good but would you happen to know who the owner of this list is? Just because there is a link to contact the owner at the bottom of every message does not necessarily mean that there is still an active owner running this list.   The owner used to be James Honya but he is apparently no longer in charge.  So who is running this list now?  Is there even anyone to complain to? Or has this list become an unmoderated chat forum where anything goes?

Gerald

On 5/16/2021 11:46 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

That quote certainly fits this list.
If you have a complaint about someone on the list, write them off list, or write the owner. Please stop wasting everyone else's time on the list. Or, for goodness sake, make it its own thread so we don't continue opening messages that we think are about a topic, only to find it is a gripe...