moderated Re: My gripe about all the griping

Don Walls

Hear, hear!  Well said Richard.  I love the Eleanor Roosevelt quotation and shall save it.

Don

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 8:46 AM
To: Main JFW user list
Subject: My gripe about all the griping

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

That quote certainly fits this list.
If you have a complaint about someone on the list, write them off list, or write the owner. Please stop wasting everyone else's time on the list. Or, for goodness sake, make it its own thread so we don't continue opening messages that we think are about a topic, only to find it is a gripe...