moderated Re: Thanks for the discussion about Narrator Keyboard commands

Richard Turner

I'm not sure what you mean. If you can use Narrator with a braille display in excell, I would think it would be but since I refuse to use Narrator with a braille display because it then interferes with NVDA and Jaws using braille, you'll have to try it and see.
If you find it is not, please give me pointers on how to make it more accessible with Narrator.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On May 16, 2021, at 8:40 AM, Ryan Bondroff <deafblindadvocate@...> wrote:

Hi, is this MS  Narrator   braille  accessible?

eom