moderated Re: Thanks for the discussion about Narrator Keyboard commands

Richard Turner

I'm not sure what you mean. If you can use Narrator with a braille display in excell, I would think it would be but since I refuse to use Narrator with a braille display because it then interferes with NVDA and Jaws using braille, you'll have to try it and see.
If you find it is not, please give me pointers on how to make it more accessible with Narrator.

Richard 
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

www.turner42.com

On May 16, 2021, at 8:40 AM, Ryan Bondroff <deafblindadvocate@...> wrote:

Hi, is this MS  Narrator   braille  accessible?

eom

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Thanks for the discussion about Narrator Keyboard commands

Hello all,

Thanks for the discussion about Narrator keyboard commands.

It inspired me to create an Excel Workbook of the Narrator commands that I already had in Word, for myself and on my web site.

I learned a lot about Excel over the last couple of days, and have tons more to learn.

But, for now, on my web site is a link to the excel workbook.

There is a couple of paragraphs before the link that I recommend reading before downloading the Workbook.

Thanks to all this, I now know how to create a hyperlink within a workbook to serve as a Table of contents of sorts.

The narrator stuff is in the heading I called “Windows Related Items”.

Windows Related Items is at heading level 1 and the information within that section is at heading level 2.

www.turner42.com

HTH,

Richard

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.