From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 7:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: tax filing

Foor U.S. taxpayers I have found taxact to be quite good, at least if you
want a desktop app. I have not tried their online system.

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:24:55 -0400,
James Homuth wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Are you in the US or Canada, or somewhere else? That will make a
difference.
I do know Turbotax works both in the US and Canada and is accessible.
I use these guys every year without issue.