moderated Re: JAWS screen reader accessible wordpress hosting services

Jeremy Johansen

I've provided hosting at farmerhost.com for over ten years, including  WordPress websites as well as some custom designed, accessible ones.  There are a number of flavors of cPanel out there and some read better with JAWS than others but it still is my preferred control panel. WordPress migration is included because it is pretty simple to do using one of the backup and restore plugins.

I'm happy to help with anything related to domains, hosting and accessible design. Feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers, Jeremy

510-667-9577

drjj@farmerhost.com

On 5/14/2021 2:52 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
I've never used Plesque in my 16 years of WP experience. I've always
stuck with cPannel.

On 5/13/2021 5:20 PM, kylee@timeless.net.nz wrote:
Hi there
I've just joined Digital Pacific in Australia, even though I'm from Aotearoa. The one service I could have chosen uses Plesk rather than CPanel. Anyone here know whether it's accessible - just as amatter of interest?
Cheers
Kylee