Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 8:43 AM
Subject: Multiple versions for Jaws

Hello, For the last month or so Jaws 2021 has been crashing. FS support has given me many suggestions of how to correct the problem. Nothing works. I mentioned that I have Jaws 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and Jaws18. They told me to uninstall all versions and reinstall Jaws 2021. Yesterday I uninstalled all of Jaws 18. I didn’t uninstall any other versions. I turned on my laptop this morning and Jaws2021 didn’t load. I went into Narrator and the message on the screen said Jaws needs to run with inspect. Therefore I need to contact FS sales. Okay what did I do to cause this problem? Will uninstall all other versions and then reinstalling Jaws2021 work? I tried to do a repair on Jaws 2021 and I got the same message. I hardly use Narrator. Does anyone have short cut keys to use Narrator?

Thanks, Kevin