moderated Re: Microsoft Edge Shortcut Keys

Richard Turner

Brian, of course, you are correct.

However, having them in an easy to read file with a screen reader is far superior to having to deal with a web site and such when you can simply open a document/spreadsheet and have it for reference while you are using Edge.

Much cleaner and more direct for screen reader users.

I enjoy putting such information into a more user friendly document and making it available so everyone isn’t having to reinvent the wheel.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com