From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, 15 May 2021 12:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reply to Sender Only

Control+r just replies to the group unless the group happens to be set to reply to sender, which very few groups I’ve ever belonged to were set that way.

As Brian says in another message, if it is a group with groups.io, at the bottom of every message is a link to reply to sender, rather than the group.

Otherwise it is a lot of fiddling with the from or reply fields to figure out the person’s direct email.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com