moderated Re: Get new mail in gmail?

Ann Byrne

She is receiving gmail on her phone, just not on the computer. Are there filters that could be holding the new mail?

At 02:27 PM 5/14/2021, you wrote:

You could send something to the address and then check the web interface.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:britechguy@gmail.com>Brian Vogel
To: <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: Get new mail in gmail?

If the web interface is showing nothing since 4/17, then there's nothing since 4/17, and definitely nothing an e-mail client could pick up for download.

If the owner is virtually certain that this simply cannot be (and I have to believe it cannot be under any typical circumstances), then contacting Google tech support is the only option I can suggest. And if they're blind, go the disability route, as it's easier to get a human being:

<https://www.google.com/accessibility/get-in-touch/>Google Accessibility Get In Touch Page

<https://support.google.com/accessibility/answer/7641084?visit_id=637220373530564687-4114290317&rd=1#disability-support>Contact the Google Disability Support Team

~ André Gide