moderated Re: gmail settings question

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 02:01 PM, Albert Cutolo wrote:
I hope that my question didn’t cause any controversy, as this not my intent.
-
It certainly didn't for me.  And your actually having copied the Delta information precisely as sent has triggered a valuable conversation regarding how certain of Gmail's smart features work, and how to disable them if you so choose.

This was an unintended win-win.

           ~ André Gide