moderated Re: Question about converting table view into a text view.

Van Lant, Robin

Similar to pasting into Notepad to clear all formatting, I will typically copy the table, then go to where I want it pasted. Then, I hit the Shift F10 or application key to open the menu and tab until I heard keep text only, which is an option under paste to insert just the text without formatting.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 8:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about converting table view into a text view.

Good morning everyone,

I’m trying too send my sister my flight schedule regarding a delta airline reservation that I made,  where I    will be visiting her in Florida, in  August.  The problem is, that when I copy and paste it into an email, Its all in a table view, and not in a text view which would be easier for her to read. Is there any way that I can take out and convert it in to a text view?  I’ll paste all of this below this message, so that   all of you can view it.

DELTA

Hello, Albert

Your Trip Confirmation #: GCEC8E

Thank you for choosing Delta. This information is a copy of your itinerary and not a receipt. If you are holding this itinerary, be sure to complete your purchase before the deadline by calling 1-800-221-1212. For a complete list of worldwide phone numbers, please visit www.delta.com/contact_us.

Wed, 04AUG

DEPART

ARRIVE

DELTA 2870
Basic Economy (E)

NYC-LAGUARDIA
10:52am

FT LAUDERDALE, FL
1:57pm

Mon, 09AUG

DEPART

ARRIVE

DELTA 1159
Basic Economy (E)

FT LAUDERDALE, FL
3:01pm

NYC-LAGUARDIA
5:54pm

Baggage and check-in requirements vary by airport and airline, so please check with the operating carrier on your ticket. Please review Delta's check-in requirements and baggage guidelines for details.

You must be checked in and at the gate at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time for travel inside the United States and at the gate at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time for international travel.

For tips on flying safely with laptops, cell phones, and other battery-powered devices, please visit https://www.phmsa.dot.gov/.

PARKING ADVISORY

Please review the updates below for details about parking at LaGuardia Airport due to recent construction.

  • Lots P2 and P3 are closed.
  • Lots P4, P5 and new long-term lot P10, will be available for access to Terminals B, C and D.
  • Using public transportation and leaving extra time is recommended. For more information visit www.laguardiaairport.com.

Passenger Info

Name: ALBERT CUTOLO

FLIGHT

SEAT

DELTA 2870

21D

DELTA 1159

22D

Visit delta.com or use the Fly Delta app to view, select or change your seat. If you purchased a Delta Comfort+® seat or a Trip Extra, please visit My Trips to access a receipt of your purchase.

Terms & Conditions

You have received this email because you elected to receive your Flight Itinerary sent to you via email. If you would like to take advantage of other Delta email programs featuring special fares, promotions, information and flight updates, please visit: delta.com/emailprograms or delta.com/notifications

Do you have comments about our service? Please email us to share them with us.

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Privacy Policy

Copyright Information

This email message and its contents are copyrighted and are proprietary products of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Delta Blvd., P.O. Box 20706 Atlanta, GA 30320-6001. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or transfer of this message or its contents, in any medium, is strictly prohibited.

This is a post only email. Please do not respond to this message.

© 2021 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 • Atlanta, GA 30320-6001

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114