moderated Re: Get new mail in Gmail?

What is Windows 2004?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Get new mail in Gmail?

Ann,

I have this same problem on a daily basis. Let me explain. I am using windows 2004, latest version of JAWS, and Microsoft 365. I have 3 Gmail accounts in Outlook. My main one is the problem. If I open Outlook to that inbox, I get nothing. It can sit there for hours. I go to the other 2 inboxes and my mail is there no problem. All 3 inboxes populate properly on my iPhone as well. Even if I do a download command while in my primary inbox it will not get the mail. Only workarounds I've found is to go back and forth a few times to the other inboxes and then it will finally get the mail. Or, what I found lately by accident is to go to one of my other inboxes, copy a message, then go to my primary inbox and paste the message.
At that point, my mail is instantly downloaded. I have gone into option and all inboxes are part of the full send/receive groups. I am baffled by this.
Hope something in here helps.

Alan