moderated gmail settings question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
In gmail settings, can anyone tell me where to go to find smartscreen and
personalization? I want to stop gmail from creating events from things in
messages that I receive. I went into calendar settings and was able to stop
these events from showing up in my calendar, but I want to stop gmail from
creating these events in the first place. I looked through gmail settings, but
can't find these settings anywhere. Using firefox, and latest versions of Jaws
and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me!! Thanks
Madison