moderated Re: Question about converting table view into a text view.

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 10:53 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Another option is to paste it first into something like NoteTab or any truly plain text editor.
-
That's always been my preferred "quick and dirty" method to accomplish this.  I love Notepad for removing all sorts of formatting I don't want.  And in this specific instance, the vertical layout that results is abundantly clear and readable.  The sole exception being what were the headings for departure and arrival, which stack immediately prior to the actual departure and arrival information as a "block."  But it's simple to know which is departure and which is arrival just based on context.

           ~ André Gide