moderated Re: eMail Server

Thomas N. Chan

Well, I use google to host my own domain.
You just go through everything with them or get it like from bluehost if I got that hosting company correctly.
if you don't like google, you can get fair share hosting services from a lot of company.

basically, you just buy the domain you like,
then you can create as much alias or nickname as you want, so long your email server or host company allows them.
for google workspace itself, i have multiple nickname or alias, i can receive email through them. if i got too many spam or what so ever, i just say, byebye  and delete  it.
you can also do the same thing if you host your own email through a good provider. like bluehost.
Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 14 May 2021 at 17:55, Hope Williamson <webspinner@...> wrote:

Apparently they don't support the more recent TLDs.

On 5/13/2021 5:24 PM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

May I say that I have been using

www.arbordomains.com

for 20 years, to register domains.

It is very Jaws friendly and you can check the availability of any domain name you wish, takes about 30 seconds.

Thanks.