moderated Re: eMail Server

Hope Williamson <webspinner@...>

right, that part is relatively easy though, and only takes a little bit.

On 5/13/2021 5:16 PM, kylee@... wrote:

Hi there

James is right, but you would have to go into the control panel of your web host (hopefully CPanel) and first set up your email from there. Once born, your email account would then need to be set up in your email client, such as MS Outlook or Thunderbird.

HTH

Kylee

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, 14 May 2021 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: eMail Server

Hi,

My ISP will soon be discontinuing eMail service, and although I think that is a mistake on their part, because my eMail account has been the only thing tying me to them, I'm never the less going to have to get a new eMail provider, probably Outlook.com.

But before I definitely go that route, I want to know how someone gets an eMail address like first@..., or another extension.

Hoping I can do this fairly easily.

Glenn