You could buy from thehelm.com, not free but very private, encrypted
and you get no ads or anything. There are others like protonmail,
etc.

On Thu, 13 May 2021 20:12:38 -0400,
James Homuth wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
You buy the lastname.net domain, pay someone to host that domain, and hope
they allow you to set up email. Or you become skilled at server maintenance
and host it yourself. Yes, either is doable with JAWS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: May 13, 2021 8:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: eMail Server

Hi,

My ISP will soon be discontinuing eMail service, and although I think that
is a mistake on their part, because my eMail account has been the only thing
tying me to them, I'm never the less going to have to get a new eMail
provider, probably Outlook.com.

But before I definitely go that route, I want to know how someone gets an
eMail address like first@lastname.net <mailto:first@lastname.net> , or
another extension.

Hoping I can do this fairly easily.

Glenn