moderated Re: Multi select list box not allowing multiple selections

Nermin

Hi,

I do not remember exactly which one of the following hotkeys it is, but there is a way of starting the selection process for items in lists using Internet Explorer.

I am not going to go into detail about why IE should be dumped.

So,     While on the list, either use F8, F9, or the respective keys in combination with SHIFT to start the selection process.

Tick the items you want and see if it does anything.

It's been so long ago that I've encountered such lists.

Good luck,

Nermin