Glenn,  I will check that.

Thanks.

Marty

On 5/13/2021 5:46 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Marty,
I always assumed that the eMail program got the time from the host computer,
but possibly it is getting it from your router.
If so, maybe your router time is wrong.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marty Hutchings" <mhutchings152730@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Time on email messages is wrong

Greg, I have just sent an email from this account to my other account
and it appeared with the time stamp of 1 hour earlier. This is buzzare.

Thanks for any ideas.

Marty

On 5/13/2021 2:35 PM, Greg Daniel wrote:
Marty,

Do you have another email account so that you could use Thunderbird to
send an email message to your second email address in order to inspect the
time-stamp? I ask the question because I just used Thunderbird to send an
email message to my Gmail account in order to check the time-stamp; it was
correct. Although I have no answer for your dilemma yet, I am reaching
out.

Greg