Greg,  I have just sent an email from this account to my other account and it appeared with the time stamp of 1 hour earlier. This is buzzare.

Thanks for any ideas.

Marty

On 5/13/2021 2:35 PM, Greg Daniel wrote:
Marty,

Do you have another email account so that you could use Thunderbird to send an email message to your second email address in order to inspect the time-stamp? I ask the question because I just used Thunderbird to send an email message to my Gmail account in order to check the time-stamp; it was correct. Although I have no answer for your dilemma yet, I am reaching out.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 4:13 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Time on email messages is wrong

Hello. I am using JAWS 21 with Windows 10 and Thunderbird. I have just
noticed that the times on my email messages is off by 1 hour. My
computer clock is correct, but my emails show a time of 1 hour earlier.
I can't seem to find anything in Thunderbird to change this. I have
tried closing and reopening Thunderbird and restarting my computer, but
no joy. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Marty Hutchings

The Gospel is fully accessible to all.