From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 4:13 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Time on email messages is wrong

Hello. I am using JAWS 21 with Windows 10 and Thunderbird. I have just
noticed that the times on my email messages is off by 1 hour. My
computer clock is correct, but my emails show a time of 1 hour earlier.
I can't seem to find anything in Thunderbird to change this. I have
tried closing and reopening Thunderbird and restarting my computer, but
no joy. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Marty Hutchings

The Gospel is fully accessible to all.