moderated Re: BIOS

Edward Green

Hi Marianne,

I use my smartphone to call Microsoft Disability Answer Desk by Be My Eyes, and point my phone at the computer screen while they help me manipulate it.

Strictly speaking the bios is the domain of the computer manufacturer rather than Microsoft, but I haven’t had an Answer Desk agent refuse to help.

It goes without saying that I have to point my phone at the screen because they can’t remote on and access the bios.

Cheers,

Ed

On 13 May 2021 21:31:07 "Marianne Denning" <marianne@...> wrote:

Sadly, I can’t use JAWS when I need to go into the BIOS. Can someone explain how they interact with it without a screen reader?