moderated Re: JAWS screen reader accessible wordpress hosting services

Richard B. McDonald

I use BlueHost.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 7:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS screen reader accessible wordpress hosting services

Hello,
I am looking for wordpress web hosting. The site needs to be JAWS or screen reader accessible and offer migration from the previous host I was using.
I would also like to have email at my domain. With so many hosts out there, I would like to hear recommendations of which ones people are using?
Somebody recommended Dreamhost and though I was able to see their plans, I could not sign up for one with JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies