moderated JAWS screen reader accessible wordpress hosting services

Shai

Hello,
I am looking for wordpress web hosting. The site needs to be JAWS or screen
reader accessible and offer migration from the previous host I was
using.
I would also like to have email at my domain. With so many hosts out
there, I would like to hear recommendations of which ones people are
using?
Somebody recommended Dreamhost and though I was able to see their
plans, I could not sign up for one with JAWS.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies