Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 2:31 AM
Subject: Chrome automatically entering forms mode when displaying Google search results

I'm having a couple of issues using JAWS with Chrome: firstly, whenever I perform a Google search, JAWS goes into forms mode when it has displayed the list of search results, so I have to press escape before I can navigate through the page. Secondly, CTRL + L isn't taking me to the address bar.

I think I might have had this problem before, but I can't remember what caused it or how I fixed it. Any ideas?

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org