Thanks Mario, I'll try that.

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org

On Thu, 13 May 2021 at 00:42, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
sometimes when this happens to me, unloading (insert+f4) and reloading
JAWS clears the problem. you can also press insert+windows+f4 which does
the same using one keystroke. it'll take JAWS 15 to 30 seconds to
restart if using this keystroke, so be patient.

-------- Original Message --------
From: James Benstead [mailto:james.benstead@...]
Subject: Multi select list box not allowing multiple selections
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 4:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Thanks. This usually works for me, but for some reason it isn’t working
on this installation of JAWS. When I hold control and press down nothing
happens.

Any ideas?
On 12 May 2021, 19:26 +0100, Mario <mrb620@...>, wrote:
for example, if you wanted to select file number 1 and 3 to copy them to
another folder, you'd navigate to file #1, press and hold the control
key down, arrow down to file #3, and press the spacebar. then release
the control key and press control+c to copy them to the clipboard.
navigate to the folder where you want the files to be duplicated and
presss control+v.