moderated Re: Jaws2020 Laptop speaker volume

Bill White

Hi, Addison. Once you press ENTER on Speakers, you have two choices,

Open Sound settings

or

Open Volume mixer

You want to press ENTER on Open Volume mixer. Once you do that, then you can Arrow up or down, and it will give you the percentage.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...