moderated Re: Jaws2020 Laptop speaker volume

Also just one more thought, she di dmention this is Jaws 2020 so I am not sure if the layered keystroke for change system or Jaws volume is available there or if this is only in Jaws 2021. It was a fairly recent feature edition in Jaws 2021 and since I don't use 2020 any more I can't check if they have made this available via a Jaws 2020 update.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 1:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Laptop speaker volume

Hi, Addison. Here is the easiest way to adjust System Speaker volume,

1. Press JAWS key plus SPACE to enter Layered JAWS commands.

2. Press V, followed by S for system volume.

3. Arrow either up or down to decrease or increase speaker volume.

4. Close the dialog

5. That's it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...